Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Oh Noooo -- Not Another Stupid Quiz!

Ever have one of those days when you were dancing on the edge of a breakdown all day and just wanted to scream and vent?

Ever decide that was a lousy idea and posted a silly quiz instead?

If you've ever done either, welcome to Kay's World!!! LOL

Just click on the link below and report back. My results are below!




You Should Be a Politician



Confident, assertive, and dedicated - you know what you want in life and how to get it.

Stubborn and opinionated, you can stand your ground... even if it's unpopular.

And while you have strong views, you never overwhelm people with your opinions.

A true charmer, you subtly influence people into seeing things your way.



You do best when you:



- Work according to your own rules

- Can change the world with what you do



You would also be a good lawyer or talk show host.





Would y'all believe it? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Problem is I'm not sure I wanna grow up!!!!!

Happy Blogging!!!!!!!!!!!

Kay

6 comments:

  1. The comment I made on the post just before this one should have been posted here, since I referenced your down in the dumps, or whatever, state. Hope by now you've perked up a bit.

    Great news earlier about your son. Sounds like you'll be traveling west and having more adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Lord.

    It said I ought to be in the Military. That's a load of manure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It said I should be a manager.
    Umm I don't think so.
    Most of those tests I've taken have been pretty close but not this one.

    Bear((( )))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should be a mechanic. Huh? What a crock! I can't nail a picture holder in straight and am a total loss at anything mechanical, electrical, or to do with plumbing. Two things do fit me, though: I am logical and open to being wrong.

    Following is the breakdown:

    You are logical, calm, and detail oriented.
    You're rational when things are chaotic, and for you, reason always prevails.
    And while you are guided by logic, you aren't a slave to it.
    You're flexible when it counts. You are always open to being wrong.

    You do best when you:

    - Work with your hands
    - Can use tools, machines, or equipment

    You would also be a good architect or carpenter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me as a politician is a HUGE joke. I'm far too off the wall for that!!! AND I keep wanting things to make sense. Talk about crazy. I also don'r believe in the back-biting that prolifereates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:54 PM

    I should be a doctor, Kay! Or I would make a good therapist or detective. And oh yeah, this is probably the wrong place to comment about it, but I wish somebody would explain Technorati to me! See? The detective thing!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.