Monday, December 12, 2011

It's the Groaner of the Week!!!!

Here we go again!

'Tis the Season for Christmas groaners . . .


What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus?
Claustrophobic.

What do snowmen eat for breakfast?Snowflakes.


Why does Scrooge love Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer?
Because every buck is dear to him.

What do you get if you deep fry Santa Claus?
Crisp Cringle.

I've been hunting for Chanukah, Kwanzaa, etc. groooaaanns but have not  found any truly worthy ones, yet but I'm trying!!!!  Here's one of my favorite groups that cover it all!!!  Enjoy!!!!




Happy Blogging!!!!!

Kay

10 comments:

  1. LOVE the jokes :) and always enjoy these guys when they sing. Great voices :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. golly.....crisp cringle???

    you always have the best of the worst!!

    happy hols....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:49 PM

    I always feel guilty for laughing at groaners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, so cute, one and all. I've been so involved with the Virgin a Day posts I haven't visited for a while. I hope you are feeling better by now. Thanks for visiting a few times during VAD. That experience sure deepened my advent experience for the second year in a row.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh........just truly terrible. and I loved every one. Hope you are getting better at getting on top of things. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the boys are amusing. and of course groaners are always amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific music! Like that group.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Straight No Chaser! They are coming here soon, but I won't be able to go. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked that so much! Liked the groaners, too. Forgot to say (above) you Ohio'ns are fantastic! John Kasich, be very afraid!!!! Power to the people!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.