Happy Labor Day!!!! Hope y'all are doing something fun!!!!!!!
Here are some one-liner groooaaans that I hope will give y'all a giggle!!!!! Some are bad; aome are good; some are so bad they're good!!!! Enjoy!!!
* I hate the price of candy at the movie theater. They're always raisinette.
* When the Sun and the planets die, one person will receive the whole inheritance. Their lawyer convinced them to pursue a sole-heir system.
* I knew the little guy was going to play a prank on me, because of my sense of imp portents.
* The stern pirate captain's policy of forcing the worst members of his crew to walk the plank went swimmingly.
* Did you hear about the bivalve they called in to interrogate for that big murder investigation? Apparently, he's clammed up.
* I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.
* A rule of grammar: double negatives are a no-no.
* I didn't want to buy leather shoes, but eventually I was suede.
* John Deere's manure spreader is the only equipment the company won't stand behind.
* Reading Kant shouldn't be hard, it comes with Immanuel.
Hope y'all are having a great day!!!!!!!!