I am incredibly buried so my apologies for not getting around to visit! I hope I'll be back to speed by the end of the week depending on how things go. In the midst of trying to go back to work, I am having my annual inspection of my apartment where they come by to check on the condition of my place and how my landlord is maintaining things. It's really a no brainer but being obsessive compulsive, I go into full tilt boogie cleaning mode.
An acquaintance sent along some games and fashion advice for those of us of a certain age. They're only borderline groaners but they made me giggle a bit. Of course neither I nor any of my cohorts here are guilty of any of these!!!!
Games for When We Are Older
* Sag -- you're it.
* Twenty questions shouted into your good ear.
* Kick the bucket.
* Red Rover, Red Rover, the nurse says bend over.
* Simon says something incoherent.
* Hide and go pee.
Fashion Felonies for Elders
* Nose ring and bifocals
* Spiked hair and bald spots
* Pierced tongue and dentures
* Miniskirts and support hose
* Ankle bracelets and corn pads
* Belly button ring and gall bladder surgery scar
* Unbuttoned disco shirts and heart monitor
And last, but not least...
* Thongs and Depends