Monday, April 05, 2010

It's the Groaner of the Week!!!!!

Sorry this is late in posting but I didn't the right date in for auto-posting. "My bad!" as the kids say these days. Anywayyyyyyyyy here are a few one-liner groooaaannnnns -- enjoy!!!!!

* When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.
* She's always late. In fact, her ancestors arrived on the Juneflower.
* You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
* If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
* The things that come to those that wait are the things left by those who got there first.
* A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Happy Blogging!!!!!!!

Kay

9 comments:

  1. The last one in the list elicited an extra special groan... we are doing our tax return today. Wondering... why is it called a "return" if we have to pay? [sigh]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm sure one can figure out a way of putting all of it somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good ones, I like the shoe one, made me laugh since one shoe always hurts my feet while the other one feels comfy
    it's very frustrating ;)

    loved your comment about Highlands, I hope the memories were good ones
    we were almost neighbors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true, all of them! They weren't groaners to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm groaning.....oh, I'm groaning loudly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great groaners! You always seem to come up with good stuff.
    Thanks for your comments. As a beginner, I really appreciate the feedback.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved all of them! I also have put wrong dates on my pre-posts, glad to know I'm not the only one :)

    I loved the last one, I too am doing the taxes. I have to pay estimated taxes along with regular taxes. This month, I have to pay twice. I really hate it and work has been so slow that I have to take the money out of savings. That really hurts but as my husband says, at least we have the money to pay :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha I like the last one. By the way, belated Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.