Monday, December 28, 2009

It's the Groaner of the Week!!!!!!

This week's groaner is a familiar theme because it's about men forgetting important occasions. My ex couldn't remember my birthday to save his soul until the kids got old enough to remind him!!!!

Enjoy this goody -- it should give y'all an awesome groooaaannn!!!!!

Monty was in big trouble because he forgot his wedding anniversary and his wife was going to make him pay. She told him, “Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in just seconds and it had better be there!”

The next morning Monty got up early so that he could buy the gift and have it in the driveway by the time his wife woke up. When his wife woke up she looked out the window and there was a gift-wrapped box in the middle of the driveway. But it was smaller than she expected. Confused, she put on her robe and ran out to the driveway. She unwrapped her present right there . . .

. . . It was a brand-new bathroom scale.




Happy Blogging!!!!!!

Kay

7 comments:

  1. OUCH!!


    Monty was clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that was bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL....I saw that one coming....! But,I enjoyed it, too!
    Grrrrrooooooaaaaaaannnnnnn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:57 AM

    Haha!!! That made me laugh out loud! Funny. I really didn't expect that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:48 AM

    Although I knew I'd seen the darned groaner, before, try as I might I could not recall what she actually received until you told me. Good one!
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. You left out, "and then she shot him!"

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.