Monday, December 14, 2009

It's the Groaner of the Week!!!!!!

Yes indeed it's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!! And I think this gem from Kent McKamy puts us off to a truly grand start!!!!!!! If you missed yesterday's post, it explains the new format. Use the email addy in the sidebar if you wish to contribute and please do not post groaners in comments. Thank you and y'all have fun!!!!

Paddy and Mick were both laid off, so they went to the unemployment office.

When asked his occupation, Paddy answered, "Knicker Stitcher -- I sew da elastic onto ladies' knickers and thongs."

The clerk looked up Knicker Stitcher on his computer and, finding it classified as unskilled labour, gave him £80 a week unemployment pay.

Mick was next in and when asked his occupation replied, "Diesel Fitter."

Since a diesel fitter was a skilled job, the clerk gave Mick £160 a week.

When Paddy found out he was furious. He stormed back into the office to find out why his friend and co-worker was collecting double his pay.

The clerk explained, "Knicker Stitchers are unskilled labour and Diesel Fitters are skilled labour."

"What skill?" yelled Paddy, "I sew da elastic on da knickers and thongs . . ."

Are y'all ready?




". . . then Mick puts 'em over his head and says, 'Yep, diesel fitter.' "

GROOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Happy Blogging!!!!!!!!

Kay

4 comments:

  1. Haha that's terrible. Good to see the groaners back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Ron's favorite. Since I have already heard it you might wonder why I didn't send this good groaner to you. Well,as I said, this is Ron's favorite and I can't begin to tell how many time's I've heard it. Okay, regardless, it is Sooooooooooooooo funny:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a groaner all right! But I'm glad to see the humor back too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, LOL...I had no idea where this was going....Very Good.....
    GROOOOOAAAAAN....!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.