Monday, April 13, 2009

It's the Groaner of the Week!!!!!!!

I pulled this from deep in the archives (where some of y'all will prolly think I should have left it) and simply could not resist inflic . . . er . . . ah . . . sharing (yeah, that's it!) it with y'all. I think y'all will get a seriously good grooaaaannn!!


Thor, the God of Thunder raced across the heavens on his steed
shouting to all people "I'm THOR! I'm THOR!" and the latter got
annoyed after a couple hours and said . . .

. . . "Of course you're thor, thilly, you forgot to put the thaddle on!"

Happy Blogging!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. OMG, more than serious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. You should have left it in the archives...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. A true "groaner," Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! It's great to start the week with a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops! A confession; I heard another 'not so nice' version of this groaner. I like yours better.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.