Thursday, November 20, 2008

More Big Game Hype!

The excitement is building this week and Buckeye fever is rampant. The greeting du jour is O-H! The correct response is: I-O! Here are a few more goodies I found!

A sign of the times in Columbus this week:

More from my Some People Have Entirely Too Much Time on Their Hands Department!



Here's another song that's an Ohio State tradition. It gives me a giggle every time I hear it or sing it!!!

I Wanna Go Back to Ohio State

I wanna go back to Ohio State
To old Columbus town,
To the stadium to hear the band,
By far the finest in the land,
I wanna go back to Ohio State
To old Columbus town,
I wanna go back,
I gotta go back,
To Ohio
Ohio, Ohio
The hills send back the cry [O - H!]
We're here to do or die [I - O!]
Ohio, Ohio
We'll win the game or know the reason why!
And when we win the game, we'll buy a keg of booze!
And we'll drink to old Ohio,
'Til we wobble in our shoes!
Ohio, Ohio
We'll win the game or know the reason why!


Here's TBDBITL singing it at a pep rally!!! Remember they're musicians -- not vocalists!!!! LOL


Goooooooooooooooooo Buckeyes!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Blogging!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kay


3 comments:

  1. The cameraman in the red cap in the video looks like he has already dipped a bit in a few kegs. Now, Kay, don't start wobbling in your shoes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is our big weekend in Canada for football. The Grey Cup, our national championship is Sunday in Montreal this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:14 PM

    Yea Buckeyes! We're Ohio people too; betcha didn't know that, huh? I took most of my writing courses there, and that's where I started getting so smart. har har har. All you could have added here, Kay, is a recipe for Buckeye candy. I have one if you don't.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.