Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just a Quick Thought After a Long Day

It's been a very long and difficult day. I went back to work this morning only because a girl's gotta eat. I still feel like death warmed over. Thank God I see my doctor tomorrow! I also had a meeting tonight and couldn't miss it because it was my turn for refreshments which made the day even longer. Sigh. This girl's a freak about keeping her obligations. I'd forgotten it was election night. I am now a trustee of our neighborhood association. No big deal. It's a no-brainer and since I'm giving up a couple other things, it's okay.

The point is (bet y'all thought I'd never get there) that I'm tired and not of a mind to write here. I did, however, find this video on California's Prop 8. I've said before that I'm not an aficionado of Keith Olbermann but I think he got it right here. I have gay friends who I think would agree.



Happy Blogging!!!!!!!!!!

Kay

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting the video. It is a very compelling voice for love. Hate is the opposite and I will never ever understand how any religion can preach against love. Christians are admonished to 'judge not, lest ye be judged likewise'.

    I do hope you get better soon, Kay. You are to be admired for soldiering on, but give yourself top priority next time and say "no, sorry I'm sick and can't make it." You are one conscientious gal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this video three times in the last two days. It's making the rounds (as it should).

    I tend to comment the same way every time I hear it...

    "It's about the human heart," and that's all that needs to be said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get feeling better soon Kay and thank you for your prayers. Linda showed great improvement overnight though she still has along way to go. Perhaps our Lord is hearing us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that video elsewhere and I sure do agree. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this video too, and I agree...thanks Kay.

    I sure hope you feel better sweetie...it's been a while now since you've been normal Kay. I feel like Darlene....don't push yourself too much sweetie. Even as strong as you are, you still need time to rest and heal.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.