Monday, October 27, 2008

It's the Groaner of the Week!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an oldie but goodie but it still gives a pretty dang good groooaaannn in my not so humble opinion. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

Three animals were having a huge argument over who was the best.

The first, a hawk, claimed that because of his ability to fly, he could attack anything repeatedly from above, and his prey had nary a chance.

The second, a lion, based his claim on his strength--none in the forest dared to challenge him.

The third, a skunk, insisted he needed neither flight nor strength to frighten off any creature.

As the trio debated the issue, a grizzly bear came along and swallowed them all . . .

. . . hawk, lion and stinker!

Happy Blogging!!!!!!!!!!

Kay

6 comments:

  1. Pew! Stinker is right. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is what I call a "groaner!"
    Wishing you a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You reeled me in on that one.
    How are you feeling now Kay?
    A little better I hope.

    Bear((( )))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm sure groaning....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, what have the groaners come to?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now is he'd just SAT on them?

    Well, the bear cheek of it!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.