Monday, August 04, 2008

It's the Groaner of the Week!!!!!!!!!!!

I think y'all are going to love this one. It's not only worthy of a hearty groooaaannnn, y'all get to sing the punchline!!!!!

Larry Lobster and Sam Clam were best friends. They did everything together. The only difference between them is that Larry was the nicest Lobster ever and Sam, well lets just say he wasn't so nice. Larry and Sam did so much together that they even died together. Larry went to heaven and Sam went to hell.

Larry was doing well in heaven and one day St. Peter came up to him and said "Larry, you know you are the nicest lobster we ever had up here. Everyone likes you but you seem to be a bit depressed. Tell me what is bothering you, maybe I can help."

Larry said, "Well, don't get me wrong Pete, I like it up here and everything, but I really miss my good friend Sam Clam. We used to do everything together and I really miss him a lot."

St. Peter looked at Larry with pity and said to him, "I tell you what, I can arrange it so that you can go down to hell tomorrow and visit Sam all day. How would that sound?"

This made Larry very happy and he got up bright and early the next morning and grabbed his wings, his harp, and his halo and got in the elevator to hell. When the doors opened he was met by Sam. They hugged each other and they were off. Larry found out that in Hell Sam owned a disco, and they spent the day there together and had a great time.

At the end of the day Larry and Sam went back to the elevator together said their goodbyes and Larry got back in the elevator and went up to heaven. He stepped off the elevator and was greeted by St. Peter who blocked the doorway to heaven. He looked at Larry and said, "Larry Lobster, didn't you forget something?"

Larry looked around and said, "No, I don't think so I have my halo and my wings."

St. Peter looked at him and said, "Yes, but what about your harp?"

Larry gasped and said, "Ohhhhhh my!!!!!!!!"

Get ready to sing!

"I Left My Harp in Sam Clam's Disco!"

Happy Blogging!!!!!!!

Kay

9 comments:

  1. Who comes up with these things?!

    It's great, Kay. Thanks for the laugh to start the week off (I think I needed it).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhh!
    I should have seen that one coming.
    Happy Monday.

    Bear((( )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I know, Amy is that I've been collecting them for years!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, worth a hearty chuckle!! Who in the world can write those things???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really didn't see that one coming----damn I'm still laughing, my sides hurt.

    Gary (aka old dude)
    http://threescoreplusten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:32 AM

    Kay,

    What a great play on words.

    One of the best! I'm still chuckling....

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sad part is that I find myself looking forward to these! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahahahahaha! These should be in a book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me and granny annie - Iook forward to them too. You never disappoint.

    They're always good but this one was a real dewser!! (spelling ?) anyway, you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.