Wednesday, July 02, 2008

On the Road Again . . .

As I told y'all, the Kay is getting ready to head north tonight to spend the Fourth with The Man and won't be back home again until next Tuesday evening. Never fear, my beloved gentle bloggers! I will keep the groaners posted on their designated days and I'll probably get some writing and blogging time in as The Man just bought a new laptop!

He's already holding what he calls "the swearing in" ceremony and y'all know how fellas are with things like that so I'll probably be playing (and writing) with the EeePC while he inspects all the wonders of his new toy. I put all of How I Got to Be Me -- including the chapters in progress -- on a flash drive so I can work with that and I have a lot of other things I want to write about on my alleged mind.

Y'all have a wonderful Fourth of July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Blogging!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kay

2 comments:

  1. Have a good time (and your mind is not just alleged!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a nice trip and Happy 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.