Monday, June 30, 2008

It's the Groaner of the Week!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhh boy!!!! I was digging through the archives (and a tip of my thinking cap to Nancy who thinks thar's gold in them there halls) and found what I can only call a gem. It takes me back to high school geometry which I never found a laughing matter. I hope y'all laugh and groooaaannn as hard as I did!!!!! Enjoy!

There were three Indian squaws. One slept on deer skin; another slept on elk skin; the third slept on the skin of a hippopotamus. All three became pregnant. Each of the first two had a baby boy. The one who slept on hippo skin had twin boys. AND this proves . . .

. . . that the squaw of the hippopotamus is equal to
the sons of the squaws of the other two hides!

Happy Blogging!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kay

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Kay, that earned a HUGE groan!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL and a groan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!! (I was actually pretty good at geometry -- it was so logical)

    thanks for the laugh to start my week (I needed it!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:18 PM

    might have found high school geometry more palatable with this kind of stuff.

    have a wonderful time away.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.