Monday, May 26, 2008

It's the Groaner of the Week!!!!!!

It's Monday and I'm in Motown and through the miracle of pre-scheduling Blogger now provides, I haven't skipped a beat. Hope y'all enjoy this goody from the archives that I thought apropos as it's a holiday weekend and many of us are travelling. And in case y'all wondered, the archives are kept in a mayonnaise jar I swiped from Funk and Wagnall's back porch (not to mention swiping the line from Johnny Carson)!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!

Two vultures board an airplane, each carrying two dead raccoons. The flight attendant stopped them as they approached her to board and said, "I'm sorry, gentlemen . . ."

". . . only one carrion allowed per passenger."

Happy Blogging!!!!!

Kay

4 comments:

  1. Now that one is a groaner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!

    travel safely

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never disappoint. Hurry home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, gaa-rone -- this is soooo bad, it's good.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.