There are new wrinkles in the fabric of my life in addition to the usual annoyances so I've been tap-dancing on the edge. I'll spare you the gory details and just say that I'm weathering it as best as I can amid all the other things I have on my plate. Don't worry -- 'survivor' is part of my job description so I'll be okay. Let's just say that my anxiety meds are getting a workout and I suspect that a session with the shrink is prolly in my future.
As usual, I've been collecting all manner of goodies for your enjoyment and I hope to be getting around to see as many of y'all as I can.
* Elizabeth Warren (who I would love to see as the first woman POTUS) was the keynote speaker at Netroots Nation and said: "We don't run this country for corporations; we run this country for people." Y'all can see the video here if y'all are so inclined -- it's definitely worth the time.
* And here's Bill Maher with an excellent summation on politics:
* Seen in Wisconsin last week:
* From my "This-would be funny if it weren't so true department":
* Robert Reich on Taxes:
* If I didn't hate Facebook so much, I'd be siging on here: