I've been buried. Time is not on my side these days between Obama and assorted other nonsense including assorted trauma of various sorts. Hopefully, I can try to get things sorted out soon.
God bless my good friend and fellow blogger, Kent McKamy. He sent along these excellent one-liner groooaaaannsss to share with y'all!!!! Enjoy!
* I changed my iPod's name to Titanic. It's syncing now.
* When chemists die, they barium.
* Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
* I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop any time.
* How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it.