Friday, May 04, 2012
Update fron Kay's Chaotic World
I've been a very busy old gal. I'm wayyyyy behind on everything. In my next life I'm gonna be organized and healthy and rich.
* I had my semi-annual checkup with my old buddy, Dr. Jody the neurologist, who was upset 'cause Dr. Maria didn't send him the skinny on my recent surgery.
* I also had to see Dr. Mark the orthopedist as I strained a muscle or two in my good shoulder. I'm supposed to rest. Yeah, right . . . when donkeys fly!
* Today I have to go to the hospital for my weekly class. I'm not talking about it until I can "Mission Accomplished!" except to say that I think I'm doing pretty well.
* Today is also monthly errand day -- scrips, gasoline, grocs, and a present for Racy Gracie's Birthday on Saturday!!!
* Last Saturday was a double whammy. I spent the morning working for the Obama campaign to register folks to vote. Imagine my surprise when I found that I was working with my friend Norma who I'd met when I was working for my then Congressman. Norma is also a member of our Occupy group which was also meeting that day so we made a mad dash from one venue to the next. We both turned down passes to see Obama in Columbus on Saturday (tomorrow) due to prior commitments. She says it looks like he'll visit here later on in the campaign and I hope that I can get a ticket for that.
* Here's an excellent thought from Stephen King to Mittens:
Is anyone but me less than enchanted with trying to get Blogger to format?
I'll be around later to visit y'all!!!!!