I spend a lot of my life trying to do things right to no avail and that makes for an exercise in frustration. I won't bore you with the details.
I have been a horrible blogger and friend. What can I say? The tests last week and assorted other interruptions (including my horrid, erratic sleep patterns) are driving me bonkers. Hopefully, life will settle down. I have one more test this week and an appointment with Thoracic Doc on the 1st before this installment of the adventure I call a life is over. I hope someone has some answers. I'm awfully tired of being tired.
* I'm pretty angry (read: livid) that there are no women are on the house committee that wants to deny women access to birth control. I hope y'all are, too. Tell your Congress Critter. I tried telling mine but he's a tea party creep and all I got was a party line. Needless to say, I wasn't surprised.
* I finally got around to doing some research on neuropathy to see if there was any kind of treatment for it. There really isn't very much but there were reports that vitamins E and B12 seem to help so when I picked up my scrips, I bought both. I figure that it can't hurt.
* How mild has our winter been in Ohio? A week a go we finally got a couple inches of snow and it was gone within 48 hours. I've hardly worn gloves or a hat or even buttoned my coat. I'm still betting that we'll have a blizzard on my birthday just for fun.
* The Violence Again Women Act is up for reauthorization in the Senate and all the Republicans voted against it -- another slam at women. Y'all can read more here
* Here's Bill Maher calling out yet again (in about a minute) the ignorance we're up against today. It would be funny if it weren't so sad.
Hope y'all are having a great day!!!!