Funny how things creep up on a body when one doesn't pay attention! Yesterday when I was editing the day's post, it hit me that somewhere amid my enthusiasm for Bernie Sanders' extended -- to put it mildly -- speech, I had reached 1,000 posts on my blog!!! Wow!!! Should I put up some golden arches?
I am amazed that I'm still here for a variety of reasons:
- Y'all have been putting up with me for so long and my readership has grown.
- It's still a mishmash of assorted nonsense.
- I still haven't got it as organized as I would like it to be.
- I still don't visit y'all as much as I'd like.
Soooooooo what's next?
- I'm considering converting to Blogger in draft so I can have various pages for other things I want to share.
- I want to make a few changes to my template. The 'orange' and funky font bug me.
- I want to get back to writing on my other blog. A few people have said they want to hear the rest of the story.
- Redo my blogs list and add some things to my sidebar.
I just hope that I can get organized enough to accomplish at least part these things done.
Many, many thanks to all y'all for your friendship, wisdom, and support in this endeavor -- I couldn't do it without you!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope y'all are having a great day!!!!!!!!!