I have good news and I have not so good news on a lot of different levels and now I finally get to write about it. Why couldn't I write? I'll tell you about it as we progress.
* Good news: I think the antibiotics are working because I feel better and actually have some energy and got some work done today.
Not so good: I think it's screwing up my sleep patterns worse than ever. Oh well.
* Good news: My closets are less crowded. I'm trying to be ruthless 'cause it's too easy to say 'Maybe' when one hasn't worn it in three years. And yes, my black dress collection is mostly intact.
Not so good: So far I have four 15-gallon trash bags filled for The Salvation Army and I haven't even started on accessories, the "catch all" cupboard, my desk or my books. The last two look like a job for Batman.
* Good news: I made a good-sized dent in organizing my computer files.
Not so good: I found a lot of files that need to reorganized.
* Good news: An acquaintance asked if I had any Christmas decorations I wanted to sell/get rid of and I said, "Heck yeah!"
Not so good: I have to go down in the dungeon (basement) and go through them.
* Good news: My Buckeyes beat the University of Iowa (of which my daughter-in-law is an alumna) Hawkeyes today. I was good -- I didn't gloat.
Not so good news: It was a nail-biter and we won in the last few minutes. These guys have no respect for my blood pressure. Think I oughta call Coach Tressel?
* Good news: Next Saturday is the final game of the regular season for the Buckeyes.
Not so good news: It's Michigan Week and my blog will be loaded with jokes, photos, and videos about the rivalry that dates back to 1897. It's all in good fun so please bear with me. (and Joared, too.) It's an Ohio thing.
Hope y'all are having a great day!!!!!!!!!
Happy Blogging!!!!!!!! AND Goooooooooooooo Bucs!!!!!!!!!!!