In case y'all haven't noticed, I've been a very busy girl. It's been tiring and my energy is, at best, borderline and my computer time almost non-existent. Mea Culpa!
* Working takes a lot of adjustment when one hasn't been on a schedule for a while so I've been tired a lot.
* Jeff is off to Ireland. I took him to the airport this week and he won't be back for at least a month so looking in on Shaughnessy at the breeder is part of my gottados.
* The Census work is kind of interesting. It isn't easy because they are sticklers and there are a lot of protocols to be followed. Remembering everything can be difficult. However, I am getting some good walking time in. It's funny -- I got assigned Jeff's neighborhood. However, I haven't seen anyone I know other than in passing because his friends all sent back their forms. LOL
* I passed my inspection. My place looks pretty damned good. I spent $100 getting my crappy carpet cleaned for it and, as usual, Brad the Carpet Guy did a great job! I am determined to keep up with my chores so it's less work in the long run.
* Interesting news: Glen Beck's ratings have dropped by one third and sponsors are dropping like flies accrding to Media Matters. All I can say is "Hallelujah!"
* Tonight is First Friday and I'm taking a wee break to go hang out with my artsy friends but I'll be back to work tomorrow.
* My young friend Brice's darling little sister is celebrating her seventh birthday on Sunday and I've been invited to share her celebration. I call her "Racy Gracie" (which makes her giggle) because she is always buzzing the sidewalks on her scooter.
I couldn't decide among several videos I like and this one by the late, great Tommy Makem always makes me smile!!!!!