It's another week in Paradise!!! I'm out of practice at juggling a full-time work schedule on top of the usual nonsense as well as new wrinkles in the fabric of my world.
* The new job seems okay. It's a job and the people are nice enough.
* Saturday was Symphony night and I braved the ice and snow to attend. I'm glad I did -- it was excellent!!!!
* I'm trying mightily to get my household reorganized a few things at a time. I've found that making lists of five or ten small tasks is working well for me rather than letting the enormity of this whole lousy mess overwhelm me.
* I'm almost done with physical therapy. It's helped somewhat and I might have more.
* Energy shakes for breakfast(!) are getting me through the overload reasonably well but I'm still drained at the end of the day. I hope Doc Smith gets busy fixing me.
* And here's another "happy song" from one of my all time favorite musicals. I don't remember how old I was when I saw the film but I think it's one of the most fun and happiest musicals ever!!!! I have it in my video collection and it's a surefire mood brghtener!!!!!!!! And I surely do miss this kind of music and style!!!!!Enjoy!!!!!!!!
Happy Blogging and Good Mornin'!!!!!!!!!!!