* I'm thinking of changing the title of these hodgepodge posts to "Yada, yada, yada" or somesuch. Suggestions? Be nice.
* I'm not feeling better yet but the doc thinks on the whole I'm a pretty healthy girl. She totally ignored that I had a temp of 100 -- said it wasn't a big deal -- and I politely told her that I have never been 98.6 in my life. I'm usually 97.5 so the men who call me a cold b*tch are prolly right! LOL My blood pressure was fine as it mostly has been for decades unless I get stressed which I figure is pretty normal. The aches in my legs she thinks could be an iron deficiency so I get to feed the A- vampire again and take iron pills along with the handful of vitamins I already take. The hives are a job for my dermatologist. I see her in a couple weeks unless she goes into premature labor. The lil' darlin' doesn't look a day over twelve much less old enough to have to have finished med school and be on her way to being a mommy. And oh yeah, Dr. Rama ordered a pneumonia shot for me and told me to keep doing what I'm doing.
* If y'all look in my sidebar, there's a new widget I swiped from darling Fran over at her wonderful blog Sacred Ordinary. I am a sunflower which is pretty cool since I just love them -- I can't look at them without grinning. There are farmers down in Amish country who grow huge fields of them and it's an annual pilgrimage to go look at them. If you like the widget, click on it and take the quiz to find out what flower you are. Please feel free to report back! My quiz results say:
"When your friends think smile, they think of you. There is not a day that goes by that you can't find something good about the world and your fellow human."
I don't know how true it is but I surely do enjoy sunflowers. Cool, huh? Then again, it probably means that I'm a doormat -- just like Wednesday's quiz said! LOL
* Is everybody on the Ageless Project besides me? I submitted my blog a long time ago and obviously was rejected. Should I try again? Or is my blog that bad? Yeah, I get insecure a lot. Blame my mother and a lot of other hypercritical types who have crossed my path through life.
* My good buddy Steph over at Incurable Insomniac gave me the Spread the Love Award now ensconced in my sidebar. I was starting to wonder if I was chopped liver or what because during my attempt to catch up with y'all, it seemed as if everybody and his brother had received some new award or another and it was making me insecure. Invented by Barbara Doduk of The Love Blog in 2007, she began by passing it on to ten blogging friends (talk about a challenge to only choose ten since y'all are so sweet!) and I am passing it on to a dozen and thought of doing more but in the interest of space I limited myself. I may make more nominations later 'cause I love all y'all! I hereby nominate the following:
Judy at Imagine What I'm Leaving Out
Hope y'all are having a great weekend!!!!!!!