Friday, August 29, 2008

The Friday Groaner!!!!!!!!!

A couple weeks ago I stopped by to visit Steph the Incurable Insomniac's other blog -- Box of Blog where she writes about her interest in box wine (ya gotta do something when ya can't sleep -- right?) and I read an entry that left me groooaaannning painfully!!!

I, of course, left the following comment: “I'm stealing this for The Friday Groaner -- OK? I'll attribute it to you, OK? Let me know -- OK?”

She never let me know so I'm swiping it anyway for y'all! It's a goody!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!

California vintners in the Napa Valley area, which primarily produce Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir and Pinot Grigio wines, have developed a new hybrid grape that acts as an anti-diuretic. It is expected to reduce the number of trips older people have to make to the bathroom during the night. The new wine will be marketed as. . .


Get ready and don't say I didn't warn y'all!!!!!!!


. . . PINO MORE.


GROOOOOOOAAAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Happy Blogging!!!!!!!!!

Kay

7 comments:

  1. I love this one! I'm going to pass it on to all my friends of a certain age, as am I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh! That's a real groaner and I will remember it on my nightly trips. Or maybe I should down a glass or two before bed time. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Have a great weekend, Kay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely worth the thievery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must get a bottle of that wine.

    Happy weekend Kay.

    Bear((( )))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need that wine badly!! Where can I get it so I will Pino More.

    I'll even pay full price!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:56 PM

    That's a real gem! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.