* I had some nasty chest pains yesterday evening and that made me nervous. Fortunately, they went away after I took some of my meds for panic attacks. Don't know if that was the right thing to do but it worked.
* I, like some of y'all, have had problems with Blogger's spelling checker not working. If you would like to report it you may do so here. Just click on the blue 'Report' button. They do know about it but if we all keep after them, maybe they will get it fixed more quickly. I don't have a problem with spelling but I do have a problem with typos.
* I found a really neat blog called Tips for New Bloggers that has all sorts of great, helpful stuff about Blogger. I think it's great for those of us who have been around awhile -- especially people like me who are technologically challenged.
* I made a phone call to someone I shouldn't have and it's left me somewhat bereft. It reminded me of some emotional pain I'd been ignoring. It's not always a good idea to do things like that. Sometimes you really don't need to know things.
* It was a relatively nice day yesterday after a week of nasty weather. So why did I sit here like a bump on a log?
* I did a Happiness Audit when I visited my friend, the Executive Happiness Coach at his site. My work is cut out for me.
* Here's some video from everybody's favorite YouTuber, geriatric1927. It includes an update on The Zimmers and what they've been doing! Enjoy!
Hope y'all have been having a great weekend!