Thursday, May 31, 2007

HELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really planned a nice blog for today but the Big Fella upstairs decided to mess with my blogging life so instead . . .

The Kay is a very unhappy camper! AND I need your help, my gentle blogging friends!!!! I think I told y'all a while back that I had changed my internet service provider from a dial-up ISP to AT&T DSL.

Well, I cancelled the dial-up account, of course, and went to Google to see what I should do to change the email I gave them when I started my Google account for Blogger since it was no longer valid. Somehow I managed to find a way to contact them and they sent me instructions on how to do it. Well, on previous occasions I've tried to get it change to no avail and today I was determined to do so rather than get myself in trouble. I even opted to get a gmail addy so it would be permanent no matter where I am on the planet or what sort of service I'm using. It makes perfect sense to me but it obviously doesn't to Google. I have spent my entire day off on this -- except when we had a power outage for about an hour leaving me to fret further on a 90-degree day. I have cussed until the air is blue, cried a couple buckets of tears, felt my blood pressure heading skyward, and suffered a panic attack but I still haven't found a way to explain this to -- God forbid! -- A REAL PERSON!!!!! I've tried their search on the accounts page and they keep telling me to edit my search terms. What part of "I can't find what I need here." is unclear? I can't find what I need anywhere in their so-called Help. Are they so arrogant (or stupid) as to believe that a dozen or so questions cover every aspect of their system? Maybe I shouldn't be asking such a thing . . . the Google police might come after me.

At any rate, if any of y'all can direct me to/find me the info I need please let me know before another panic attack sets in -- one a day is more than enough as I try not to take my crappy meds at all.

At any rate, I'll be back eventually . . . sigh . . . I hope.

Thanks!!!!

Happy Blogging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kay in Cranky Old Broad mode

2 comments:

  1. Kay, I am sorry, but I can't help you. I am the original idiot when it comes to computer stuff (see current post).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess by now you don't need any help, but had I gotten here sooner, I wouldn't have been able to help anyway. I've been down that road of not being able to find any way to get an answer I need. I don't think there's any way to get in touch with a real human bean.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.