It's been pretty chaotic here the past few weeks and hopefully things will be slowing to a simpler pace soon. Thanks to all of you who have stood by me as I tap danced on the edge.
* We will be finally will be putting my ex-husband's ashes to rest on Saturday -- one day sky of his 68th birthday in the veterans' cemetery up north of here. I'm going to be nice and just say that I miss him.
* I've been spending a lot of time on the phone because Mama Barb, my stepmom, was placed in a nursing home and finally passed away this week. She was eighty-seven. They're burying her on Saturday. too. I will miss her. She has been good to me. Her best friend, Karen, said that nothing made Barb happier than a visit from me. I just am sorry I didn't get up to Toledo more often.
* They say that deaths come in threes. I wonder who's next. . . If it's me, I'd best get busy.
* Thanks to all of you for your input on changing my blog program. The bottom line is that I hate Google trying to invade my life without my permission. Silly me -- I think that I have the right to choose to social network or not and I refuse to join google+ or facebook.
* Alice over at My Wintersong sent me an excellent email about her Wordpress experience that I will consider if I decide to expend the energy to move.
Hope y'all are having a great day!