I've really been trying to get myself together but I suspect that my doctors would be calling me depressed and trying to get me to take some stupid medication with weird side effects.
* I've done a couple things with Organizing for America but after Obama put Social Security and Medicare on the table, I'm feeling pretty disenchanted -- aren't you?
* Good news: I got a letter from Social Security and it seems that they're going top give me more money cause I turn 66 later this month. In a better economic situation, that would be good but experience tells me
that I probably won't even break even. Then again, who knows? I guess there will be another letter telling me that I can collect on the ex's Social Security so I'll be battling bureaucracy yet again. Sigh. .
* We still don't know when the ex's services will be held other than May and I find that very annoying as do a lot of others. The lesson for me is that I'd best make some decisions and put them in writing to avoid such chaos. The good news is that my insurance guy has been really helpful and is good at cutting through the BS
of life as an elder.
* My favorite Senator, Bernie Sanders, has a petition that sends a message to Obama here. Please take a moment to sign it if y'all haven't done so already.
* Speaking eloquently on the chained CPI is my hero Robert Reich -- y'all can find here on YouTube.
* Bill Maher explains the Libertarians . . .