Tuesday, November 06, 2012

It's the Groaner of the Week!!!!


Tomorrow is Election Day so the campaign is winding down -- I'm glad because all the insanity has me tap-dancing on the edge. I'm sorry I haven't been posting but my time has been overloaded with the election and some health problems. I need a rest.

That said I got this excellent grooooaaannn from those wonderful folks at Pun of the Day:

I know a pun about Beethoven, but I won't say it because it would just fall on deaf ears.

Happy Blogging!!!!

Kay

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! Thank you for all your hard work, Kay!!! Ohio made the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see the better man won

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:51 AM

    Get some rest. Take care of yourself and enjoy the victory you worked so hard for.
    Genie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Kay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tuned right into this one.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.