Monday, July 09, 2012

It's the Groaner of the Week!!!!

Hope y'all enjoyed a great 4th filled with fun!!! The temperature dropped somewhat and I came home. Hopefully, it won't get that hot again. Here's an excellent grooooaannnn for y'all!!!!

I had a dream the other night. I was in the old West riding in a stagecoach. Suddenly, a man riding a horse pulls up to the left side of the stagecoach, and a riderless horse pulls up on the right.

The man leans down, pulls open the door, and jumps off his horse into the stagecoach. Then he opens the door on the other side and jumps onto the other horse.

Just before he rode off, I yelled out,

"What was all that about?"

He replied,

"Nothing. It's just a stage I'm going through."

Have a great day!!!!!!!!

Happy Blogging!!!!!

Kay



12 comments:

  1. Groan. That's all I can say. Keep cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:00 PM

    hope the rest of the summer will be peaceful with no 'extra' drama..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh groannnnnnn!!!! Loved it can't wait to repeat it at lunch today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Groaner OK, but the burning question is "What is a 3rd-age woman?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! That was actually funny! I don't get dreams like that. Hope all is better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, groan indeed. LOL I so hope you are doing better.

    And this is so exciting to be able to leave you notes again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes... Definitely a groaner of the 1st degree. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope I remember that! That was so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeehaa, as a cowboy might exclaim after reading that one (or maybe not)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahah! Quite a funny dream!

    Hello gorgeous! I'm back and it's nice to visit your blog again!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.