Monday, August 29, 2011

It's the Groaner of the Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's time for your weekly grooaaannn and considering the news, I thought y'all would enjoy a couple groan-worthy one-liners!!!!

* Termites in the orchestra pit can lead to digestive harp failure.

* The drama instructor preferred to travel by stagecoach.

* The Keystone Kops were frequently criticized for excessive use of farce.

* For this tree pun I had to go out on a limb and branch out to some other sources.

Enjoy!!!!!

Happy Blogging!!!!

Kay

13 comments:

  1. A four-bagger. Oh, my!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you hear me groan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A quadruple whammy of groaners. You spoil us Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhh, not one but four. Oooooooohhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought given the past week's events, multiple groaaaannns were in order!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:18 PM

    Thanks for starting our week off right, Kay. Super!
    Cop Car

    ReplyDelete
  7. The harp failure joke put me into cadillac arrest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dick: After all the crud this weekend, I thought y'all needed extra doses.

    Friko: Indeed!!!

    Jams: Blame it on Congress and Irene!!!

    Mage: See what I said to Jams!

    CC: Thought it just what we all needed!!!!

    Nance: Groooooooaaaannnn!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's the groaners of the month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the excessive use of farce!!

    thanks for checking in on me during Irene :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lorna: Not bloody likely!!!

    Dianne: Gotta check in on my homies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A quadruple groan from my end. Well, not my "end," butt you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well...Are these meant to be a match for MEAN IRENE? They're better!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.