Thanks for all the good words yesterday -- especially the ones from Gene who made my Monday so very nice!!!
* Today getting in the swing of things was difficult but I did manage to get some visiting in and if y'all didn't see me, I'll be around.
* My computer woes continued and I finally decided to switch my default browser to Firefox. Hopefully, MSN can stuff it where the sun don't shine. We'll see how that goes so please bear with me as I adjust to the ins and outs as well as the peccadilloes that are always inherent in any software one encounters. Helpful hints and advice are always welcome.
* Glen Beck really did it this time . . . in less than two minutes! Y'all can see and read about it here.
* The Ohio Democratic Party is holding a 'Good Jobs, Strong Communities' Rally at the Statehouse in Columbus again on Thursday!!! I wish I could go but I can't. Think maybe we're fed up here in Buckeye land?
* Have y'all seen this man? He looks like a man to be reckoned with carefully.
I just wish he'd use some of that with certain members of Congress.
* Here's the song that's been (annoyingly) nagging at me since my birthday and I'm hoping that by posting it, it will go away and leave me be 64 my way. It's really sort of a guy song but it won't go away. Sigh.