Just an update to keep y'all informed because, for some reason, some of you actually worry about me and that astounds me.
* I am returning to work next week at the Census Bureau and (I'll be merciful and spare y'all the gories on that mess) so I have to get organized so I can be ready for my annual inspection for which they gave me only two weeks notice. Argh! Oh well. I'm just going to wing it. Nervous breakdowns are not permitted! I haven't time and will do it later when (if) things settle a bit.
* I'm also getting ready to do a porch sale soon so when the inspector comes, he's going to see my lil' den stacked with boxes of stuff that I think I can sell and books that are getting packed. I am the post-it note and list queen with reminders everywhere on everything.
* Jeff is delighted flights to Ireland are moving again. He usually goes every summer but hasn't been over there for almost two years because of his mother's
passing. He wanted me to go with him but I obviously can't. And yeah, I'm still thinking and he says it doesn't worry him too much because he knows me too well. (I wonder how long that will last since he isn't Job.) I suspect he thinks his being here is making it harder for me and he might be right.
* Thanks to all y'all who sent birthday wishes. I appreciate and love you madly.
* Here's a old video is an old favorite and describes my current mindset! LOL I know I'll get through it -- I just get tired of my life being testimony to Murphy's Law.
Hope y'all are having a great day!!!! I'll be around when I can!!!! (Breaks are a good thing!)