Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cranky and Moving Slow on All Fronts

I haven't left the house since I came home Saturday night. I've been exhausted for God knows what reason and sleeping a LOT. I might drag myself out tomorrow but we shall see. This is weird for me -- I tend to like to be moving and I'm mostly a people person. I think it was the encounter with bureaucracy on Friday that rocked my world and left me drained and cranky.

I hope I can get some energy back so I write and visit y'all more. Fran and Rain both are suffering blogging blahs, so maybe 'tis the season.

Speaking of Fran, she had a fun post about 'blue' songs. Here's a "b last from the past" video of one of my favorites from my youth in the early days of rock and roll.



Happy Blogging!!!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. Take care, Kay. I hope you're not coming down with something. I'm suffering from a bit of lethargy myself. I get hives when I get too run down. I have one on my cheek right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated Happy Birthday wishes to you! Hope you're perkin' up a bit. Sometimes when a friend of mine finds herself in the state you describe she says it ultimately seems to be that her thyroid isn't working right. She's one of those rare animals whose Dr. determined the culprit was her generic drug.

    Your blog has a new look since I was last here -- looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cure all ,Kay, is six beers and a bowl of wonton soup.Hope ya get back to perky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have to be related - all I've been doing is sleeping!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon. I have had a bit of the blahs but I think it is due to the weather. We have had cool and rainy days for the last 4. But it looks like the sun is breaking through. Hope some comes your way. I always fees so much better when I see the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes even one day at a time is a struggle. Hang in there. Better days are coming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sending you some virtual chicken soup!

    Hope you're feeling better soon --- dealing with red tape can be such a pain!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Take care, kiddo. Rest and recharge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you are feeling better soon Kay. I know how you're feeling.. Ever since my cast came off I've been exhausted. Take care

    Jams

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep a stiff upper lip, sweetie. Better days just have to be coming. You've had your share of the other kind.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here's hoping you feel better, dear Kay.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I sent you a meme and invite you to fill it in and send it on its way.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.