I learned a couple things past couple days.
- As much lip service as people give to their concerns about privacy on the 'Net, they follow the crowd to MySpace and Facebook who is one of the biggest violaters.
- The government is NOT here to help ANYONE.
- Having the courage of my convictions doesn't get me anywhere except ostracized.
- Lying is the new national pastime.
- Friends who tell you they're concerned about you, aren't.
I am crabby, tired and upset but I will prevail and survive somehow. It's been a rocky week. I am tired and feel like hell. Hopefully the doc will make a move to help Friday.
Hope y'all are doing okay. I will be fine. All I ask is your patience.
To end on a brighter note, here's a video of one of my favorite songs as sung by one of my favorite actors (playing one of my favorite curmudgeons) from the film version of one of my favorite musicals. Enjoy!!!!