And having editorial discretion instead of a groaner, here are some Ohio State-Michigan jokes. (I think in Michigan they tell them as Michigan-Ohio State jokes.) They are bad enough to cause a groooaaannn or two.
* Q: How do you get a Michigan Graduate off your front porch?
A: Pay him for the pizza.
* Q: Why is ice no longer available at Michigan football games?
A: Because the senior who knew the recipe finally graduated.
* Q: What does the average Michigan grad get on his/her SAT/ACT's?
* Q: What's the only sign of intelligence in Ann Arbor?
A: Columbus 186 miles
* Q: What do you get when you have a basement full of Michigan fans?
A: A whine cellar
This picture is quite popular around OSU at this time of year. Whoever created it had a strange albeit funny sense of humor. I'm sure there's an equivalent in Ann Arbor.