Monday, April 21, 2008

It's the Groaner of the Week!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I'm so late in getting this up and running today. Those wonderful folks at AT&T decided to mess with my phone line so it and my DSL were out as of late last night until sometime this morning. ARGH!!!!!!! I was busy participating in our neighborhood association's semi-annual neighborhood clean-up so I don't know when either began functioning again.

As a result, today we have a short but worthy offering from my archives that should leave y'all a good healthy groooaaannn!!!!!!!!! Have fun!!!!

Evidence has been found that the famed Swiss archer, William Tell, and his family were avid, excellent bowlers. However, all the league records were unfortunately destroyed in a fire many years ago.

Thus, we will never know . . .

. . . for whom the Tells bowled.

Happy Blogging!!!!!!!!!
Kay

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Glad you're up an running again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I call a groaner.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I read these late at night. I think if I was more awake they wouldn't seem so funny! But they crack me up every time!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.