Friday, April 25, 2008

The Friday Groaner!!!!!!!!!

My dear, great friend, Rain of Rainy of Rainy Day Thoughts sent along this timely albeit a tad timely groaner AND even illustrated it. I groaned and laughed heartily -- I think y'all will, too!!!!

A man was driving down the road and ran out of gas. Just at that moment, a bee flew in his window.

The bee said, "What seems to be the problem?"

"I'm out of gas," the man replied.

The bee told the man to wait right there and flew away. Minutes later, the
man watched as an entire swarm of bees flew to his car and into his gas tank. After a few minutes, the bees flew out. "Try it now," said one bee.

The man turned the ignition key and the car started right up. "Wow!" the man exclaimed, "what did you put in my gas tank?"


The bee answered . . .






GROAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Happy Blogging!!!!!!!!!!

Kay

7 comments:

  1. So simple and yet I'm laughing!
    Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:53 AM

    Hi Kay,

    I LOVED this one and the illustrations are perfect!

    Good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed and then remembered I had seen it before. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you hear me laughing? That was a really good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. laughing my head off, so to speak

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:58 AM

    I love it! On the same track, have you ever gotten stuck in your car behind a yellow school bus loaded with children? There's usually, at least years ago there was, a small sign on the back of the bus that said something like "this bus is powered by natural gas". Well, think about it. All those kids. On a bus. And if there are boys, and there WILL be boys, that's a lot of potential natural gas.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.