Thursday, December 27, 2007

Thank you but . . .

Here are some clarifications/updates on the earlier post.

1. The gifts were ordered before the deadline for guaranteed Christmas delivery; there are reasons I find this method working well for me.

2. In case y'all don't recall, I have two grandsons from my son -- one got a gift from grandma; one didn't and therein lies the problem.

3. My son doesn't read my blog. Why would he? His hatefulness toward me knows no bounds. And if my daughter-in-law isn't questioning that, I'm disappointed in her.

4. My son couldn't be bothered to return the message I left for him today to call me.

5. Both my children were adults when I left their father; if they can't understand it by now, they have a problem -- not me. My daughter saw why I left; my son wouldn't listen to anyone.

6. There are a lot of people in this town who would love to talk to my son and tell him what a jerk he is for the way he treats me. There are a couple who would like to kick his butt for the same reason.

7. My boss sent me home early because I was in tears every time he came in my office.

8. Right now I am seriously regretting that I posted the earlier post.

9. Right now I am seriously considering shutting this blog down. We'll see how I feel tomorrow.

Happy Blogging!!!!!!

Kay

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:14 AM

    jeez, don't apologize, and DON'T STOP BLOGGING just cuz one kid gives you a hard time. and one grandkids's gift was late? um, boo hoo. (that NEVER happens around my house...NOT!!) it's SANTA, not grandma, that has to get the loot to the tree by gift-opening time. this grandma tells 'em they can apply any gifts they receive to this christmas or the next one, whichever is closest. and i let them know that i am open to receiving gifts 365 days of the year, so that gets them off the deadline hook, too.

    you are skating on the edge of MOTHERHOOD (what some folks only call the edge of insanity).

    chins up, girl! and keep on bloggin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay, I'm so sorry you are having to go through all this emotion regarding your son and your grandkids. Life is hard enough under good circumstances. As for his pulling away when you left your husband, he'll get over it with time--if he has compassion for the woman who gave birth to him. Sigh. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.