Sunday, September 23, 2007

It's the Groaner of the Week!!!

It's Monday again!!! Isn't it annoying how it keeps cropping up? A busy day and week lies ahead and a good groooooooaaaaaaannnnnnnn is a heck of a good start! Enjoy! This one has been around a while but never ceases to elicit a smile! Hope y'all have a great day!

A man walked into a bar and sat down and ordered a beer. As he sipped the beer, he heard a soothing voice say, "Nice tie!" Looking around he noticed that the bar was empty except for himself and the bartender. A few sips later the voice said, "Beautiful shirt."

At this, the man called the bartender over. "Hey, I must be losing my mind," he told the bartender. "I keep hearing these voices saying nice things, and there's not a soul in here but us."

"It's the peanuts," answered the bartender. "They're complimentary."

Happy Blogging!!!!!!!!!!

Kay

7 comments:

  1. Ah hahahahahaha. Cute one. I miss you Kay. Hope things are getting better, sweetie.
    Keep on hanging in there. We are all rooting for you.
    a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Groaner is right, Kay, but funny, nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:30 PM

    The best thing about gay bars is the free nuts ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhh....good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks y'all!!!!! And Anon -- that's true in ANY bar -- trust me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww. I'm using that one! It's great! Not a groaner at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love reading these but I can never think of the clever comment they deserve! Thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.