Friday, September 07, 2007

Introducing . . . The Friday Groaner!!!!!!

Our guest for the premiere edition of The Friday Groaner is Kent McKamy of KentsUSDrive. Stop by his blog and say hello and follow his travels across this beautiful country! The commentary is excellent and the photos are breathtaking!

I thank him profusely for providing one of the best groaners I've come across in ages and I think y'all will agree -- especially if you're into the Fine Arts!

And so, I proudly present our first Friday Groaner . . .

A thug got into the Louvre and managed to get ahold of some important French paintings. He got only two blocks away when his van ran out of gas. When asked how he could mastermind such a crime and then make such an obvious error, he replied,

"Monsieur, that is the reason I stole the paintings. I had no Monet to buy Degas to make the Van Gogh."

(See if you have De Gaulle to send this on to someone else. I sent it to you because I figured I had nothing Toulouse.)

Grooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn!

Come back next week for another great groaner and send me your favorite to be posted here!!!!!!

Happy Blogging!!!!!!!

Kay

11 comments:

  1. Kay, I ask again--where in the heck do people--and you--find these things? I keep hoping I can just go to some site and steal some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:39 AM

    Heh... that's a never ending groaner! Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:55 AM

    Excise me while I go Picasso...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! A truly educated groaner!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:41 AM

    Hi Kay,

    This was the best Groaner I have ever heard. Very funny and clever.

    Congratulations,Kent, You really hit a Homer with this one.

    Winslow,that is!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I told y'all you would love it and am so glad you do! Thanks for being here! And don't forget we need your groaners to keep this going!

    Fran: I get mine from friends who forward them or the UGA humor List which will email you jokes daily if you wish. I've subscribed to their list for almost 20 years.

    http://www.thehumorlist.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gigggle that was funny. I would never be able to come up with a groaner though.

    Waving Hiiii from across the pond.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all these painters so this groaner was very well received. It was actually very good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:16 PM

    Great groaner. Must search for some. I have a neighbor who is is very good about telling me jokes, I will have to ask him for a good groaner.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Someone sent me this in an email, too...I am always amazed by the people who think these things up...It takes a certain twist of mind and I admire that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous2:12 PM

    Thanks to you all for your compliments. When I told this one to my wife, she grimaced, so I told her to Turner other cheek.
    Kent

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.