* I am delighted to tell you that Ronni selected a story from the Kay for The Elder Storytelling Place. It appears today. I am honored and proud to have my work there. I hope y'all enjoy it! Drop by and leave me a comment. And thanks, Ronni!
* One of my favorite blogs is Baghdad Burning. If you've never read it, it is written by a very intelligent, obviously well-educated, Iraqi woman who calls herself River and gives excellent commentary on the state of life for the Iraqi people in that war-torn country. It is intense and often disturbing. Her last post was April 26th and she talked of her family making the decision to leave the country. I am worried. I hope you all will join me in praying for the safety of her and her family.
* All the hell of the past month has caused me to lose ten pounds. I'm not unhappy about it because I'd put on a few pounds but how I lost it bothers me. That I'm not eating or sleeping much doesn't seem to bother the doctors. They worry about me being depressed. All I can say is: Duh? Sigh.
* If you're a complete klutz like me, trying to refill printer cartridges is difficult. If you're frugal like me, you hate paying huge prices for new printer cartridges. If you have a Walgreen's near you, you're in luck! They will refill your printer cartridges for you for a mere ten to fifteen dollars each. Cool, huh?
* I'm delighted y'all like the Groaner of the Week! It will be here for a long time. I have hundreds in my archives. Prepare to groooaaaaaan every Monday indefinitely!
Today is a work day -- both at the office and at home so I'm going to try to get a semi-decent night''s sleep.
Y'all have a great day!!!!!!!!!!