Just a couple thoughts between coughing spells:
* Those of you who like the talent competition shows like "American Idol" might enjoy seeing this YouTube video from Britain's Got Talent. Even if you don't like opera, the judge's reactions are worth seeing! Simon Cowell stunned is a trip! I happen to love opera and thought it incredible! His winning performance is great, too!
* One of life's ironies is that you get hit with an illness a day or three after you've been to the doctor for a checkup. My doctor does not do phone in prescriptions so I'm toughing it out with ibuprofen, echinacea, and children's Benadryl for relief. Any suggestions?
* What is your prescription for leeches? The human kind. My upstairs neighbor (and her live-in). in addition to making noise all the time seems to have decided that I should be her provider, too. I'm getting good at just saying no. Hopefully, they'll take the hint. I don't like being a bad guy and usually I'm a generous person but, dammit. my phone is my phone and my stuff is my stuff and these people have only given me grief.
* If you're wondering why Senator Majority Leader Harry Reid is pushing so hard to pass that immigration bill, I'd suggest you follow the money. Even the director of the Hispanic center where I work called it a bad bill. And Senator Jeff Sessions released a list of 20 loopholes iin this piece of legislation. Some aren't very pretty to say the least. Write your Senators and tell them to just say NO!
* In case y'all didn't see it, Ronni Bennett left a message on my "Calendar Girls at 80" post and said she thinks an Elderbloggers version would be great and asked, Waddya think? So waddya think? The Man said he has a camera! lol
Hopefully, I'll be back blogging my little heart out soon!