Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[If I felt better, I'd write something original but alas! the bronchitis seems to have taken up residence. Hope this old thing I saved a couple eons ago gives you guys (& gals) a grin!]

Things You'll Never Hear Your Father Say:

10. Well, how 'bout that . . . I'm lost! Looks like we'll have to stop and ask for directions.
9. You know, Pumpkin, now that you're 13, you'll be ready for non-chaperoned car dates. Won't that be fun?
8. I noticed that all your friends have a certain "up yours" attitude . . . I like that in a young person!
7. Here's a credit card and the keys to my new car. GO CRAZY!
6. What do you mean you want to play football? Figure skating not good enough for you, son?
5. Your mother and I are going away for while. You might want to consider throwing a party.
4. Well, I don't know what's wrong with your car. Probably one of those doo-hickey thingies -- you know-- that makes it run or something. Just have it towed to the mechanic's and pay whatever they ask.
3. No son of mine is going to live under this roof without an earring -- now quit your belly-aching and let's get to the mall.
2. Whaddaya want to go and get a job for? I make plenty of money for you to spend.
1. Father's Day? Ahhh -- don't worry about that -- it's no big deal.

Hope all you Dads out there have great day!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Blogging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kay

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:12 PM

    I've been so behind for a week in the blog world, but wanted to drop by to visit.
    So sorry to hear you're under the weather. Doesn't sound like fun.
    LOVED those calendars! I'll have to check them out. I say, way to go, ladies.
    Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I hope you feel better very soon Kay. I think there's lots of stuff floating around right now...especially allergy stuff. I love the Father's Day list...funny.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.