Monday, May 14, 2007

Spring Cleaning!!!

Sorry there was no new post last night. The Kay is busy doing something she hates: updating her blog! AND I'm seriously considering changing my template, i.e., if I can wade through Blogger's instructions. Sometimes those good folks are confusing as hell or maybe it's that I'm not a very good techie. Or maybe it's a combination of both. Any any rate, it's time-consuming and I have 100 other things to get done before my trip next week and so, for now, I'll leave you with some good words to consider:

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." -- Albert Einstein

Hopefully, I shall return tomorrow!

Happy Blogging!!!!!!!

Kay

1 comment:

  1. Kay, the new blogger instructions for doing a new template are much easier than they used to be. If I can do it, you should be able to. I am totally clueless with computers!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.