Today my main goal is to catch up with all of you and see what interesting things you're up to these days! However, here are a few notes from Kay's World and some of the best video I've seen this past week.
* I'm determined to keep up with my chores here and keep my wicked tendency to clutter in check. I can be such a slob sometimes. So far, so good.
* Yesterday, I bought a small life insurance policy to cover funeral expenses. My insurance guy laughed because I named my ex the beneficiary. It makes sense to me since he lives in town and my kids are so far away and I know he'll be around. And I also know that he doesn't believe in fancy funerals either so things will get done right and my stuff will get distributed properly. The only thing I'd like is a piper in homage to my Scottish roots. I did, however, tell the ex where not to bury me. And he's in charge of my last blog post which is saved as a draft. I really gotta write this stuff down somewhere. Thinking about one's demise is annoying so I'll stop. I'll be around a long time -- the women in my family last. This is just something I wanted get done. God knows the GOTW has to go on and on and . . .
* This video (and the ones that follow) show what nefarious, nasty and ugly propaganda the thugs are perpetrating. All are very short and make excellent sense. Enjoy!!! This one (:59) is pretty ironic and I had to laugh because Ronnie is treated as a saint by Conservatives. Can y'all say 'hypocrisy'? I knew you could.
* Chris Matthews exposes (1:38) how much Romney cares about the middle class and the poor here. You and I are in trouble.
* I didn't watch the Superbowl so I missed Clint's excellent commercial (2:01)for Chrysler. He's not a liberal by any means (actually he is an independent with Libertarian tendencies) but I the message he sent was really great.
* Let's wrap it up with Bill Maher's razor-sharp wit and great words from Wes Moore (1:22):
That's it for today!!!! I have to get moving! Hope y'all have a great day!!!