It's been a busy week and I'll be glad when it's over -- I'm tired and as much as I love Shaughnessy, I'm almost tired of him and his dad (Jeff) and his grandpa (Alec). I'll be glad when Sunday and the open house is over and they all head for Florida. I was invited/begged to go along but I'd rather stay here than open a can of worms.
* 'Weird' is the word for our weather here. It's December 16th and we haven't seen so much a flake of the white stuff. Now that I've typed it, we'll prolly get a foot dumped on us tomorrow.
* I haven't done a lick of holiday shopping and hopefully will get an insomnia night so I can head for Wal-Mart at 3 AM -- I hate Wal-Mart but I hate holiday crowds more.
* I cleaned my place pretty thoroughly and tomorrow Bryce is going to help me deck the halls and I'm wondering why.
* Remember how we denizens of the Buckeye State killed the union-busting bill back in November? Well, we're at it again!!!! We have enough signatures to put the gerrymandering of Ohio on the ballot come spring. We Are Ohio and we are proud. Think may John Kasich is a one-term governor?
* A tip of my Thinking Cap to all y'all who signed Bernie Sanders' Saving American Democracy petition. If you haven't signed,just click the link. Corporations are NOT people no matter how many times Mitt Romney says it.
* A friend sent this along and it gave me good laugh:
* If you haven't seen it, here's my personal choice for the video of the week. I've always admired Barbara Walters' composure and poise in her interviews so this 1:13 minute video took me off guard. Jon Stewart had some fun with it, of course.
I'm hoping to grab some 'me' time and get around to visit y'all later!!!!