It's been busy and weird here and I'm getting this posted late because I realized that the Hall of Fame parade is tomorrow morning and, since I live a block and a half off the major artery where it's held, I had to get my errands done before they shut it down making navigating the city difficult at best. I haven't felt well due to lack of sleep and God knows what else and am trying hard to get things right here. What helps is that my neurologist has a sleep clinic and I meet with him next month. I hope he has help. I talked with my counselor, Dr. Gerri, and she was helpful and supportive of my current concerns.
* Last night I was Ana Michelle's playmate. She almost one year old and pure delight and I'm her big buddy. She's beginning to walk now and climbs in my lap grinning all the way. I love babies and am glad her mommy and grandma share her with me. Then again, her grandma says that I'm family and I am greatly honored.
* A question that keeps nagging at me about Michelle Bachmann's candidacy for 2O12 is this: She states that she submits to her husband. If she were elected (and I hope not), would we be governed by her or her husband? Either way, we lose. Just my take.
* Governor Chris Christie (who I usually think is nuts) gets a big round of applause for his no holds barred defense of his appointment of a Muslim judge. Guess who opposed it and yammered about Sharia Law? (hint: it begins with 'Tea')
* Sarah Palin trashed Mit Romney. She has a hard time with people who aren't batsh*t crazy.
* Texas Governor Rick Perry, who may be running for president, called Catholicism "a Godless theology of hate." Y'all know what I think of that. As a Catholic child, I was taught that Jesus loves me and "The Golden Rule" just like any other Christian child and I know my church's shortcomings all too well. I don't know what brand of Christianity Perry practices, but if that's what it teaches, it's obviously in Never-Never land.
I'm fed up with the whole damned mess!
Hopefully, I'll get some relief and can get back to regular posting and visiting all y'all.