I've been reading too much and, as always, need to hold forth on all and sundry .
* I'm smiling!!!! My Buckeyes won the Sugar Bowl 31-28 against an excellent University of Arkansas team. It's the first time they won a bowl game against an SEC team under Coach Jim Tressel. Congrats to both the Buckeyes and the Razorbacks and their coaches for a great game that never had a dull moment. (Although I did/do question the officiating but I always feel that way when we play an SEC team in Bowl games.)
* I found this list, 15 Whoppers Beck Did Not Get Fired For In 2010 over at Media Matters who gave him their "Misinformer of the Year Award". Sarah Palin won it last year. What does that say about Fox News?
* Former Secretary of Labor Robert Reich has written a brutally honest piece on his blog called The Big Lie. Read it and weep. You're not paranoid if they really are out to get you.
* Christine "I am not a witch." O'Donnell is under investigation for misusing campaign funds -- it's just another liberal plot, according to her. I hope they send her to jail. Any idiot knows that one doesn't use campaign funds for rent and groceries. Here she is on the Big Ed Show:
* Good news!!!! Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert are back!!!! I missed them!
* I had the film "State of Play" which stars Russell Crowe and Ben Affleck from Netflix over the weekend. I thought it excellent. It's fiction but its plot was so plausible, it was frightening. Did any of y'all see it? What did y'all think?
I'm keeping this short because I'm tired and lost my notes!
Hope y'all are having a great day!!!!